Mentorpreneur can help you determine your market entry, confirm your marketing strategy, or help you position your company.
Given the unique nature of each business, our consultants customize their services to your specific project, and can respond to a large variety of needs, including:
- Sales and market research: market potential, market-share analysis, location studies, sales analysis, test markets, distribution channels, value-vs.-cost studies, studies on the impact of sales incentives (coupon, rebates, etc.)
- Product research: new product modelling, competitive product studies, pricing
- Business research: short-range and long-range forecasts, business trends, profit/value analysis
- Advertising research: local conditions, effectiveness studies, competitive advertising.
Have your sales reached a plateau and you're wondering what to do next? Have you identified a new market opportunity but you want to make sure it's worthwhile?
Like many growth-minded entrepreneurs, you may be looking to expand your business or to reach out to a new market. But in today's competitive business environment, you want to make informed decisions.
What are the benefits of a marketing strategy?
A marketing strategy is recommended when launching a new product or expanding locally, regionally, or internationally. It can also be helpful to companies seeking concrete information on their industry, competitors, and market opportunities.
Mentorpreneur provides solid information in key areas to help you uncover potential obstacles and prepare to overcome them. A detailed marketing plan will answer questions like these:
- What prices do your competitors charge?
- What is a realistic assessment of the sales you can expect?
- What will your product cost to produce and distribute?
- What is your product's competitive advantage?
- What are the product trends in your industry?
- What marketing strategies do your competitors use?
- Which market segment will you target? What are the best strategies for that segment?
- Where should you prioritize your marketing efforts? How will that evolve as your profits increase?
- What is the prime selling location for your product?
- What type of distribution is most suitable?
- How big is your target market?
- What is your expected penetration of that market?
- What obstacles must you overcome to reach your customers?
- What are your customers' spending habits and preferences?
- What are the key sales statistics for your industry?
How can Mentorpreneur help your company?
With a pan-India network of business consultants, we can provide the following services:
- Market assessment (an analysis of the major trends, competitors, and strategies for your industry)
- Marketing strategy (a step-by-step plan for meeting your marketing objectives, based on your company's strengths and weaknesses)
- Targeted sales strategy (pricing, sales and distribution channels, account penetration)
- Communications strategy (promotional strategy, public relations)
These services can be used to support your company as it:
- Implements a local or international distribution network
- Evaluates the most effective points of sale/service
- Expands into new geographical zones
- Launches a product in a foreign market (including price, distribution pipeline, negotiation with manufacturers, culture-specific promotional material)
- Organizes a local sales team (with accurate and attainable sales objectives by salesperson or area)
Are you thinking about developing and implementing an e-business component in your business? Do you wonder whether Internet capabilities can increase your sales? Do you want to decrease costs, improve productivity and efficiency within your business?
Mentorpreneur can help you assess whether e-business is right for your company and develop a strategy to maximize your opportunities for growth.
Why is an e-business strategy important?
While e-business can help you increase your visibility, profits and competitive advantage, it is much more than just a website. Before jumping headfirst, it is important to understand the basics, recent models and applications that can help you grow your business.
To make the most of the Web, your action plan should reflect your overall business goals. This may include the following aspects:
- Relevance of e-business for your company
- SWOT (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and benchmark analysis
- Type of technology (e-procurement and inventory management) and/or Web-based tools (Intranet, Extranet and Internet) to be integrated
- Developing appropriate administrative support and processes
- Financing for your e-business strategy
How can you tap into Mentorpreneur's expertise and resources?
Mentorpreneur can not only help you assess if e-business is right for you, but, could implement an entire e-business solution for your business. This process may include:
- One-on-one consulting: to implement a winning strategy at an affordable price.
- Business management solutions: to diagnose your potential for growth, and to create business, strategic, or technology plans.
- Design, development, implementation, hosting & remote management support including Search Engine Optimisation, e-mail surveys & campaigns etc.
- Complete Branding and positioning exercise based upon your product offering, geographical & demographic coverage.
Mentorpreneur speaks to Entrepreneurs at National Entrepreneurship Network's Webinar : Every entrepreneur ... [more]
Mentorpreneur speaks on Entrepreneurship at FDDI, NOIDA Campus : NEW DELH ... [more]
Sanjiv Bhavnani speaks at CRN Virtual Expo (May 31, 2012) : Topic: The Gl ... [more]
The Roller Coaster : Sanjiv Bhavnani does some crystal-ball gazing about ... [more]
Mentorpreneur Advisors launches website : Newly-founded Mentorpreneur Adv ... [more]
Role Model: Meet The Mentorpreneur: From working as a sales engineer to ... [more]
Aam Aadmi Proves Experts Wrong: The much awaited elections '09 in India are ... [more]
Leader Speak: Clarity of vision is the key: Today's world is characterised by ... [more]
Sanjiv Bhavnani awarded Udyog Rattan: Sanjiv Bhavnani, MD of Delhi-head ... [more]
Acquiring to Grow: A clear vision on the growth path of the company can help its ... [more]